Monday, February 7, 2011

unemployed talk show host

Last night I dreamt that I was Conan O'Brien's assistant. He comped my manicure (color was a light pink called "Piglet") by explaining to our hotel concierge that it was for my mom, then we picked up a neck tie that his girlfriend had thought was one forever. After we delivered the tie to his lady (who was a young 20 something Asian girl), Conan told me that he wanted to quit his show and stay with her forever making babies. I encouraged him to do whatever he wanted, so he quit, and all the other talk show hosts were furious at me.

Also dreamt something about driving through the woods on this elaborate highway with Keli'i in order to get to a very, very small airport, with very small seaplanes. We were given those plastic entry bracelets that we'd have to wear until our return trip instead of tickets, and I was freaking out because a. I hate them and b. mine had hair stuck in it that I couldn't get out and it was tickling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment