Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Network Connectivity Problems

More reasons to not make an appointment at 8:15am... you will stress about it the night before. I dreamt that I couldn't print the paperwork I needed to conduct orientation this morning, because I always printed from Keli'i's computer, which she had moved into her bedroom making it inaccessible to me at work. Since Chris had forgotten something at home, we decided to go back and get what we needed. He brought me to my house in New York where I frantically tried to print my documents and change my outfit at the same time. I eventually realized that I didn't have access to the network from home (duh) and gave up. I went outside to find Mom lining up all the bikes we have ever owned for a "bike sale". I hopped in the car just as Dad pulled in in the police car.

We headed to Chris' house, which was conveniently right down the block, and he asked me why I was sitting in the back seat. I had no good answer for that. We got to his house and he ran inside, and I met his mom in the driveway. She gave me an uncomfortably long hug/snuggle and then we left, again, with me in the back seat. From Chris' house we ended up picking Jennifer up at Jim's, and Chris offered to drive her home, even though by now we were very late for work. On the way, Jen informed me that she'd be moving to Bianca, a small town in Washington state, because it was an important stop on the shipping route to New Orleans.

Vague memories of a luge, and Kala, who had recovered from his cancer and somehow reverted back into a puppy (o, how I wish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment