Thursday, February 24, 2011

proper attire

Spent the weekend on the Big Island, sleeping like a baby, and can't really remember much of my dreams. I do know at one point, I dreamt I played "thegog" in a game of Scrabble. "Thegog" is most definitely not a word.

Two nights ago I dreamt I was at keg party, and Tommy was there, but he was like 8 ft tall... just towering over everyone.

Last night, I dreamt it was my first day back at Umberto's, so I raided Jen's closet for a shirt. I was debating whether to wear my black Diesel sneakers or my black Puma's, when Jennifer came in and informed me that the dress code had changed, because Gio wanted the place to seem more upscale. New attire was collared white shirt, under a black tee, under an Umberto's shirt. I was enraged; how could I be expected to wear THREE SHIRTS while standing in front of a 500 degree oven all night?!

1 comment: