Friday, February 25, 2011

triple booked

Last night I dreamt that I had accidentally made an appointment with Denise for a haircut in the middle of my yoga class. I didn't realize until 15 minutes before yoga, so it was too late to cancel and not forfeit the cost of the class. I wanted to cancel the hair appointment, but Dad guilted me into keeping it, since Denise has always been so good to us. I figured maybe I could do both, since the yoga studio was located right above the haircut place. Around this time, I remembered I was also supposed to look for new jeans, so I had the clothing store next to the yoga studio lend me a pair of pants to try on my own time, and figured I would somehow squeeze that in. Great plan, except Denise's studio had moved... just down the block, but too far to make running there during yoga seem reasonable (even though I had already planned to have her cut my hair dry and not bother washing it or blowing it out). Instead, I tried on the pants in the middle of yoga... they were quite large and came up well above my belly button. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment