Thursday, March 31, 2011

earrings, again?

Dreamt last night that Jen and I were flying somewhere, and we thought we had plenty of time before our flight so we were browsing all these airport shops. We were admiring this display of turquoise and red earrings in all sorts of funky shapes (I specifically remember bows) when I realized that our flight was boarding three minutes ago. We must have been flying to Florida because I remember comparing the length of that flight to one to SoCal.

Also dreamt that I was watching something on tv at a bar (I think it was baseball). Olivia Wilde was there in a sweatsuit that somehow superimposed her name onto the word "Mother". What are those things you make as a kid where a word goes down the side and you use the letters to make other words? Like this:

M
Olivia
T
H
E
R.

She also had what I think was Khloe Kardashian's "LO" tattoo on her cheekbone. So weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment