Tuesday, March 22, 2011

chopped

Dreamt I was competing in a home-grown Chopped competition at some cooking school. Secret ingredients were:

  • shredded mozzerella
  • "grape leaves" which looked an awful lot like passionfruit, except when I cut it open it was filled with white cream. HORROR, until someone explained that that's how grape leaves grow -- prestuffed.
  • Chocolate
  • Veggie straws
I only had time to dream the first round, but I made some kind of chocolate covered things, and then I distinctly remember making homemade whipped cream and throwing the cheese inside it. Victor Garber from Titanic was there to watch.

Also dreamt that I was being rowed in a boat into this gorgeous iron cuppola type thing as it flooded. I can attribute this to watching "The Tourist" last night (terrible, don't do it) and this picture, taken by one Jackie Cadrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment