Monday, March 14, 2011

LOST

Dreamt that I was going to be a guest star on LOST. I reported to the lookout over Diamondhead beach, as instructed, and found what can only be described as a sound water slide, made solely out of circling water, sort of like a water tornado I was supposed to jump in and slide down to the beach in. I jumped in, but I guess I jumped to hard because I fell right out of it onto the sand waaay below. I climbed up and tried again, and this time it caught hold. Jen came down behind me, with a bit more finesse after watching me take a tumble. Down at beach level, there were all these sailboats aligned relay style to take us to where the show was being filmed. We sat in an inner tube tied behind the boat and sailed over to this floating green house being used as a staging area. It didn't look like anything from the outside, but inside there were rooms upon rooms and skylights that opened into other rooms. There were tons of people living there; stars of the show, people from here, people from home - it was like camp. Last I can remember, I was getting prepped for my silver screen debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment