Wednesday, March 16, 2011

double dose

I fell asleep on the couch last night while Nate watched Robin Hood (the one with Russel Crowe) and had a strange dream about trying to quiet a basement full or rowdy dudes by turning off the TV and assuming they'd settle. I went up to take a shower (this was apparently a house that I lived in), but the bathroom had a clear shower door as a main door. I hung my towel on it, juuuust in case turning off the TV wasn't effective. Guess what! It wasn't. I was halfway through my shower when I got a terrible feeling about the way I'd left things, so I left, mid-shampoo, to warn my parents only to hear an angry mob getting all riled up downstairs. I woke them up and exited the room to find a bunch of elementary aged kids with bats, trying to fight me. Luckily, once the mob realized that there were kids involved, they called the whole thing off.

When I finally went to sleep (as in, in bed) I had a dream where I was on some campus with Erin, using the always empty, always clean bathroom in the basement of a house that for some reason was always left unlocked. The rest of the dream is super fuzzy, but involved us trying to defeat some alien/monster in a supermarket. We did eventually win, and man, did it make a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment