Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest stars

Thursday night I dreamt I was at a department store jewelry counter with Danny and Sahara. Sahara was trying on these earrings that had all the funky beads on a string that you could pull to adjust the length of. Chris B. turned up with this really skinny girl named William. Instinctively, I got in the car with them and drove a block before I realized I had no intention of leaving. When I got out, I accidentally slammed the door on William, who was climbing into the now vacated passenger seat.

Friday I was in some kind of ferris wheel/elevator with a door that you could open with a crank. I was with E and Ryan, and we spotted Barnaby, so we cranked it open to have him join us. There was a great view, though now I can't remember what it was of.

Last night I had a dream that I went to get some kind of free TB test, but they would not administer it to me because of my 516 phone number. I left in a huff, and was chased by some sort of corrupt law enforcement/security guard. I was running through alleys, and kiding behind pillars, and trying not to cast shadows anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment