Tuesday, April 26, 2011

it all makes sense, really

Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was shopping and I bought this childish, funky, hot pink watch. I thought it was cheeky and I figured it'd be cheap, so I didn't even look at the price before I charged it. Walking away, I realized that I had just spend $85 on a plastic watch. Definitely returning that bad boy. I got to the top of this flight of stairs in what felt like an outdoor mall. In front of me was a short, wide waterslide that you had to raft down in an inflatable baby pool, into a larger pool. As I was rafting/sliding I saw Nikki G., still pregnant (or pregnant again?) and got all excited. Once I landed and gave Nikki big hugs, I realized that the pool we were in had not been filled before, and all of our stuff was in it and now underwater. I couldn't imagine how I'd find anything since I can't open my eyes under water (contacts) but knew I had to try since all of our phones/cameras etc were under there. I dove under and to my surprise, I could see under water! With contacts on! Joy! I found our stuff and brought it up and found that everything was more or less ok, since between noticing the water and retrieving our items had been a relatively short time (sort of like a cartoon - since I hadn't NOTICED it was underwater, it hadn't mattered). I resolved to dry things out in rice, and that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment