Monday, May 2, 2011

weekend updates

updates!
  • dreamt that I was in a multi-level house, taking picture of the gorgeous indoor pool in their living room. Behind me was a staircase to a shopping mall, and Finn came out of nowhere, stole my Aloha from Hawaii tote bag and hid it from me. I was furious because I wasn't able to leave and do any of the things I needed to do.
  • dreamt that I was in a pool behind what seemed like an Arizona-ish hotel. There was a swim up bar on one side and a tall wall that stepped up to another level of pool on the other. Someone handed me their infant to hold, and for some reason, I couldn't support the baby and we both sunk in the pool. I couldn't get to the surface, so it's parent came down and took the baby back and was SO ANGRY with me, even though I tried to explain that I literally couldn't help it.
  • dreamt that I was in Boston, trying to run to Fenway from Downtown Crossing in my rain boots. I took the bus from Boston to New York in the snow. Mom answered the door when I got there and was very surprised to see me. She asked me where the Altima was, and I realized that I had had it up at school and forgotten about it. I lied and said I had to go back later in the week anyway, and I would drive it home then. She told me how we had gotten new neighbors to replace the crazies that bought Rich's house years ago, but these guys were even crazier. I looked out back where Dad was grilling and pulling troll dolls out of the snow. He yelled to the neighbor to have his kids stop burying trolls in our yard, so the neighbor came over to talk it out. Instead of addressing the matter at hand, he picked up the steak off the grill and took an enormous bite out of it.
Last night I dreamt that I was in the bathroom at home in NY, and two of the women from work barged in with my mom and started measuring things. When I asked what the hell they were doing, they explained that they were going to widen Dad's bathroom into this one so that they could change Dad's bathroom into the psychiatrists office (if you are familiar with my real life work, you know how horrified I was to hear this news). Also dreamt that I was running late for class, but before I left I had to get all of my belongings (which consisted of mine and Rich's laundry baskets) back into my locker. Obviously easier said than done, and I was not on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment