Monday, May 16, 2011

modes of transportation

Had a weird dream last night about trying to sneak out of this square, 4-story building with a courtyard (even in the dream I likened it to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum). I was with a group of people and none of us were allowed to or even wanted to be in there, but for some reason we would march in and then have to sneak out.

Also dreamt that I got off a subway or some kind of transit with Max. It was raining and for whatever reason I was convinced that he'd be driving me home, but he got on a boat and told me I was on my own. I was furious because by then, I'd missed the 1 bus.

Then I was in JDow's jewelery store (doesn't exist, but he is an awesome jeweler - jasondow.com) with Jennifer and I wanted to try on a ring. I asked the girl that worked there and she kept ignoring me, then finally handed me a different ring to try on. When I tried to find the original ring that I wanted, it was gone. I confronted the girl about it and she was being a real bitch, so I called JDow to come down and straighten things out. Turns out that this jewelery store was on a plane, and we ended up crashing into the ocean. No one was hurt, but it was COLD. We were floating around, trying to balance on these rafts while helicopters circled overhead. People tried to wave them down and I kept telling them to stop flailing, its dark out, they're not going to see you waving, they'll either see us or they won't. Turns out that they did, and we were saved, just as JDow pulled up on his motorcycle.

A couple of nights, ago, I can't remember exactly when, I dreamt that Rich and I were taking Kim and Jimmy on a tour of the island. We were up north watching the whales, when a tidal wave came in. We scrambled over this No Trespassing fence and up a hill to keep from drowning. At the top of the hill was a little ski town, with a shopping mall. Inside the mall, I ran into Lienne and Stephanie buying ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment