Wednesday, July 13, 2011

in between dreams

No excuses, here's what I wrote down or remember:

6/7 (SD):
  • Rich takes a math final with a caterpillar in his hair
  • Battling for a parking spot with Tishken's friend Nicole
  • Red truck slamming into the neighbors driveway
  • Competing in a swim competition with some old professor that we all loved - Jess and Whitney refused to participate so it was just the two of us in a relay race. I went to change into a more race suitable bathing suit and try to find my goggles. I remember that I gave them to Pear before I moved (fact) so I went next door to get them from Keli'i's room. Steph P. was sleeping there, and asked me for yesterday's mail. A huge crowd showed up at the race, which we ended up finishing in 8th place. Kate Bosworth and Kristen Bell won, and immediately called Jay Dow to tell him.
Another SD dream entailed driving a school bus with Paul through winding hilly roads in Honolulu to get to work.

More recently, I dreamed that I was with a whole bunch of people and we were collecting bats from this floating island under a freeway ramp. The only way to get to the island was through a (clean) sewer tunnel type thing. People started climbing in, including Jen, when the tunnel started disconnecting. I was next to get in so I reached out to grab the last dude in there. I started sliding in, but then Lienne pulled us both out.

6/21 (NY) I dreamt that it was Halloween, and I needed red shoes to be either Sandy from Grease, or Daphne from Scooby Doo, so I went with Jen, Lienne and Steph to scour a DSW after we picked Zach up from the beach.

7/10 (NY) Dreamt that I was wandering some college town/campus that I was to live in and met the sweetest little boy who took an instant liking to me. His mother came over and told me that he was actually 11 but suffered some kind of disability so that he acted and appeared to be 3. I offered to lend a hand and ended up babysitting 6 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment