Wednesday, May 4, 2011

uphill

Two nights ago I dreamt that I couldn't remember what the house on Halekoa looked like. I was at the bottom of the hill, and I'd forgotten something, and had to walk all the way back up, but when I got there, I didn't know which house was mine. Also dreamt that I was in the passenger seat going to dinner with someone when then decided to put on their make-up, and I had to try to steer the car around a roller coaster track with one hand. When we got to dinner, which was at a super fancy restaurant in a hotel, it ended up being my anniversary dinner with Rich, that we had to eat with these 3 goth kids.

Then last night, I dreamt that I was at my wedding rehearsal - there was no groom, and whatever I imagined came to be (so for example, I imagined up my bouquet, and there it was). Miguel Prado and his brother (yes, from Dexter) were there, and for some reason, his brother was really mad at me, though I don't recall why that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment