Friday, May 6, 2011

all of the lights

Dreamt last night that I was walking at the base of Diamondhead with Rich and Danny, trying to get the best view up to the top between the houses that are built at the bottom. As I framed my shot, Diamonhead lit up from all these little points of light. Apparently, some sort of "earth hour" event had been planned, but instead of turning out all the lights, people were supposed to take small mirrors to their favorite landmark and reflect the light at sunset.

From there, I dreamt that Rich and I were in our bedroom, when he reached up and snatched a moth/cockroach out of the air and bit its head off, because apparently they were nutritious. (I suspect I dreamt this because before bed, Danny killed a cockroach with his hand).

No comments:

Post a Comment