Tuesday, April 5, 2011

wedding guests

Really weird one last night...

I dreamt I was on a couch with Nate, Sahara and Danny watching TV, when the house started spinning and the couch slid out into the street. Apparently this was relatively normal, but the couch spun really hard and fast, and I started falling off and was about to fall off the couch and over the side of the road (naturally, we were on a cliff) when Nate grabbed me and pulled me back up. Rich came home and we were explaining to him what had happened while I looked through our hall closet in Seaford for the Trivial Pursuit box so I could put the game away. While I was up there I found all our old Christmas ornaments, I specifically remember the Barbies.

From there I was walking through a hotel restaurant/bar area with mystery friends when we ran into Kim Kardashian in a wedding dress with Kris Humphreys. Apparently they had just gotten hitched. I told her I was a huge fan and super happy for her, and they invited us to join them for dinner. I wondered where the rest of the family was, but Kim explained that this had been last minute and everyone had other obligations; so they had made it for the ceremony but couldn't stay for dinner so it would be just us and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment