Monday, January 31, 2011

pisanong

Dreamt that it was after midnight New Years Eve, and I was sleeping in a kind-sized bed with Jen, Lienne and Steph. I woke up really early to and was shopping in the adjoining mall when I realized that it was past time to check out. I tried to get back to the room, but all of the elevators were single serve and it was taking forever, so I ran up this rickety flight of steel, crumbling stairs. When I got to the room, I found that Jen and Steph had used my glasses to make faces out of boots, and they were broken. I was super angry, but I didn't have time to deal with them because I had to go to Rachie's in California for a buffet dinner, which I was driving to, from Hawaii, though I parallel parked on the wrong side of the road in front of Anna's house, where her mom was walking her dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment