Thursday, January 27, 2011

double dose

Two nights ago, I dreamt about an AWESOME whale watch tour that has you on this flying/floating couch in the middle of the ocean, where whales literally take flight. I was trying to convince Jessica, Caitlin and Whitney that we should book it, but Whitney was a hard sell.

Then last night, among other weird things that I can't clarify, I was taking the 1 bus home to Halekoa. There were only a few other people on the bus, and they were all looking out the window at someone doing an amazing street performance. I realized it was Cassidy, so I jumped off to say hi. Tintle and Fed were there too, so I invited them back to the house, only to get distracted by TM's presence and his freshly cut hair (!).

Other dream snippets include Nicole G. feeling upset that her parents didn't come to her graduation, and a roomie evening for Erin and I ruined because our mystery third roommate had a date. And it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment