Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jerrhinoppossum

Last night, I was waiting on-line at a drugstore behind the cast of the Jersey Shore. I was chatting with J-Woww when Snooki flew off the handle that I cut in line. I walked away and ran into Bruce P. in the parking lot so I joined him for lunch at a patio table. Inside, the restaurant something was banging and yelling - turns out it was a man killing a possum wearing sneakers. The possum was in sneakers, not the man (though I suppose he probably had something on his feet as well). Disgusted, I left and was delighted to find ample free parking in Waikiki. I decided I would park the car now, and bike home to pick up stuff before my mom and Jen arrived. Biking home proved to be quite difficult, however, because all the rain we've had lately had somehow freed the zoo animals, and there was a grazing rhinoceros in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment