Thursday, June 28, 2012

snippets

Couple of weird snippets from the past few nights:


  • I was on an interisland Hawaiian flight with Kelii and Hulilau, who had apparently been flying back and forth all day.  Everyone was supposed to get a complimentary cocktail, but the flight attendants refused to let the Wilson's have any more.
  • Dreamt that Jess, Cait, Melissa, Whit and I were on trial for murder.  Apparently we were somehow guilty, but not really, because none of us knew what had actually happened.  When we got to the courthouse, Javora was there with her husband and daughter, who was hiding under a table.  I popped my head under to say hi and see if she recognized me (Jen babysits for her in real life) and she immediately said, "hi! show me your picture and tell me your story!"  I tried to get a hold of Jimmy before the trial started, but he was asleep because he'd been up studying, and didn't answer. 
  • Ok now, this is kind of strange, but I have a recurring dream theme that people are watching me while I'm in the bathroom, and I can't go.  Last night, I was in a stall at... I want to say in the dream I was in Kamehameha Schools, and when someone entered the stall next to it, we realized that a wall was missing and we were just starting at each other use the bathroom.  So strange.
  • Also dreamt that Rich was making me an omelette and had made an effort to buy sausage made out of chili (meh?) but while neither of us were looking, Cassidy snuck a whole bunch of ham inside so I couldn't eat it.  Then a bucket of something spilled in the fridge, and it all gets real fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment