Friday, June 15, 2012

Frustrated

Dreamt the other night that Max and Christina were in my bedroom grilling hamburgers for their dogs.  I left to grab lunch before a class, and realized I had forgotten to study for my Social Studies test.  I went to the sandwich place and hoped they'd be fast so I would have an extra couple of minutes to review my notes, but they were the OPPOSITE of fast.  The chick behind the counter was adding all kinds of gross things to my wrap and wasn't listening when I said to just leave it alone and let me have it, so finally I just left, sans food.  I was most of the way to class (and wasn't going to have any study time) when I was accosted by the owners of the sandwich stand.  They insisted that I pay for the food I didn't eat, because whether or not I wanted the sandwich, they had used the ingredients on my behalf.  I begrudgingly paid the $7, and they STILL wouldn't give me the food because they "just didn't like me".

Also dreamt that I was driving Jimmy's mom to a board meeting, but kept speeding past my turns and having to make U-turns and wait at the same traffic lights over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment