Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sky and sea

Last night I dreamt that I was on the roof of this ludicrously ornate mansion, thinking what a nice place it would be to take wedding photos in front of the sunset.  I went inside and started climbing down these elaborate stairways, with velvet patterned wall papers. I went into the bathroom and found it flooded, and my HPU softball t-shirt was floating around, starched stiff, in the tub.  From there I was waiting for a flight from HNL with Melissa, and the food court situation was much like a cafeteria in school, except it was clear that people had been playing flip cup, and all the cups were too dirty to use. Then Rich and I went to drop off boxes of books at a hospital, but he kept parking really far from the entrance and I didn't think I could carry it.  I started to sort through the books to lighten the load, and realized that there were a ton of books about Hanukkah, so I called mom to confirm that she didn't want them.  I believe the stuffed dancing rabbi Erin bought me was also included in this particular donation. 

Two nights ago I was playing basketball in a shopping mall, and Jessica was upset she couldn't join because she had broken her foot. Then Jimmy and I (and other people I don't remember) were in what we assumed was a regular car in a regular place, but was actually a spaceship in outerspace.  It looked MUCH like the south coast of Australia (where the 12 apostles are) and I wanted whoever was driving to pull over so I could take pictures.  They pulled over into some magical extraterrestrial lake where our ship swam with whales.  AMAZING, however, the spaceship then broke down.  We had to call Sahara for help, who came in her Ford Focus with her grandmother.  When she showed up, I remembered that Jimmy was actually dating Sahara and we were only secretly in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment