Wednesday, February 5, 2014

what the what

hello, old friends.

a run down of what's been on my mind as of late -


  • Jim and I were on the subway, and it started shaking violently. Someone yells "Get down!" and we all hit the deck, just as the train crashes. We are ok, but people are yelling at me to move, move, move. It's impossibly difficult (because it's a dream) but I do eventually drag myself away from the door I was in front of. People pry the door open and start dragging bodies out of the adjoining car. 
  • There's some sort of presentation going on, in a talent show kind of format. Andy from the office goes up and does his thing, than an old friends little sister takes the stage. She wants to read "Oh, Fortuna" but cannot seem to get it together. In a stroke of brilliance, I decide she should play the youtube video that I love so much. I start queuing it up and gesturing wildly to Steve Dixon in the audience that he's going to LOVE this. 
  • I'm either watching a movie trailer or I am Sophia Bush in the movie trailer where I think it's real (I don't know). I'm/she's sort of voluntarily kidnapped by a madman, and has to skin bodies for three years before she can negotiate the terms of her release.
  • I'm with a bunch of people, Paul Walker (RIP!) among them. People start coupling off until it's just Paul and I left. We canoodle - I'm sad all over again.
  • I get to meet Damian Lewis (except I never remember his name so in dreamland he's Sgt. Winters) and I'm beside myself with glee. I accidentally tell him how he's being spied on and his house is bugged, and he can't forgive me, even though I didn't do it! DISTRAUGHT. 
  • Jen and I go to Marshalls which is open for browsing but CLOSED FOR PURCHASES. Torture us, why don't you?!
  • Courtney finds a passport buried in snow outside Jim's parents house. She tasks me with dropping it off, since the owner lives "just down the street". Jim is too busy for me because he has plans to go to the strip club. My family is waiting for me in the car, so they are nice enough to take me to drop off this passport. Adventure ensues. We walk to the end of a dock that is supposed to connect across the way, and fall into the water! I freak out because Terry can't swim, but he's fine. We make it across to what I remember as a seedy hotel and hand off the passport, though not to it's owner. O well, we tried.
  • I'm in Hawaii with mom and Jen, and while trying to view the sunset across a lake, mom steps off the boardwalk and falls into water (omg pattern). I have to dive in and look for her glasses. 
  • I'm in a helicopter on some sort of secret mission - then I'm free falling out of it and the bad guy has hold of my shoes. For some reason, this means the kiss of death, so I struggle to get the shoe off. Bad guy drops it, and I continue to free fall/dive for it because I MUST have that shoe back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment