Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ocean adventures

Monday night, I dreamed that I was in a 7-11 buying beer after a funeral.  Mom grabbed a 12 pack of something gross, so I dug around for something better.  I found what should have been a 2 pack of 22 ounce Magic Hats, but there was only one.  I asked the clerk to see if the loose bottle was in the back, otherwise, I'd pay half for the one.  I ended up taking just one, and when I got home I realized that it wasn't beer at all, but was in fact Magic Hat brand sandwich vinegar.  I also bought a TV to play video games on, and was upset that I hadn't used my 20% off coupon.

Last night I dreamed something about going to the beach to teach Dad how to surf, but the waves were crazy high (you know the kind) and crashing over the seawall, so we decided against it.  Jen was there and took an incredible, Clark Little-like photo, which inspired me to try to get some of my own.  When I went to grab my phone, I realized that my bag was submerged and my phone was quite wet.

From there, I dreamt that I was getting ready for work and for whatever reason decided to wear these weird patterned thermal pajama legging things.  I parked at Wantagh station and someone was charging a parking fee because there was a game going on (in real life I would have been so mad, but in dream land I was ok with it).  Jen was with me, and we were sitting in a waiting room when we realized that the train was already there.  We ran up the stairs and onto the train, and ended up on these high stool seats.  Suddenly Henry Winkler appeared, and asked if we wanted to go to Deck 22.  I realized that it wasn't a train at all but a yacht/cruise ship, and the waiting room we had been in was actually a lower level of the atrium, and we were now looking down into it.  I panicked that our tickets weren't going to cover boat fare, so we followed Henry before a conductor could find us.  We went up a little ladder to an outside deck, and Henry pointed out all the different Hawaiian Islands we were passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment