Monday, July 9, 2012

bus stopped

Last night I dreamed that I drove myself somewhere to take a bus, but had to park super far away and walk so far that I ended up back at my house.  The bus was coming down the street but for whatever reason, I was incapable of moving fast enough to get to the stop, so I grabbed a can of aerosol bug spray from my bag and rolled it in front of the bus so it would know I was there and it should stop for me.  When I got to school, all of the sewers and drains were overflowing to the point where floods and drowning were a very real risk, and somehow I was in charge of stopping it.  I don't know if I succeeded or not, but I do know there was a crocodile involved. 

Snippets from last night include drinking Umberto's brand vodka at their marina location, and trying to pack all of my National Geographic's in a backpack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment